Kloofsig Estate – Vleesbaai
Kloofsig is the perfect family holiday destination nestled on the northern side of Vleesbaai in the Western Cape. Vleesbaai has been the preferred holiday destination for many South Africans with the need of a proper break away from the hustle and bustle. However it is close enough to Hartenbos, Mossel Bay and George if the people watching need arises.Visitors to this quaint little holiday village are hooked and converted to “Vleesbaaiers” at introduction.
Kloofsig consists of 56 spectacular sea view plots and forms part of the larger Vleesbaai town which is home to roughly 500 plots/houses. The development slopes towards the ocean and all plots have a proper north easterly sea view.
Kloofsig plots information:
These plots are available directly from the developer Green Route Properties.
- Plot sizes range between 600m² and 1 000m² and are sold full title.
- Prices vary between R800,000 and R2,000,000.
- All normal services are provided which include tarred roads, water, electricity, sewerage and refuse removal.
- Kloofsig is a gated community and a remote control access gate regulates access to the community. Vleesbaai has 24/7 security at the main entrance. The security monitors all traffic and movement in and around Vleesbaai.
- All plot owners belong to Kloofsig Home Owners Association. The Kloofsig Home Owners Association Constitution regulates the activities inside the community and can be found at “Contracts & Documents”.